Friday, July 31, 2009

We are one year old with a pictorial cake!


The 1st of August!
One year old today.
***********************
Yes, it all began a year ago, I knew that I had started it somewhere around this date but it was not until I checked back that I discovered the actual date. It has been a very interesting time searching through the historical files. Also I wish to thank those good people who have given me quite a lot of help together with old photographs and have been able to supply the facts when required. A great many are like myself found our lives took us away to many of the Commonwealth Country's and even the United States of America. Anyway we will still carry on as I still have a lot more to cover and looking for those who used to live in the Village during the war years.
More yet to come on the Volunteer Fire Brigade.

No comments: